Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Witchy Black Cat!

This sweet piece's inspiration was the dress fabric. It's a retro repro print with a Black Cat playing the fiddle, while an Owl dances. I wish I could find more of this retro fabric. It just has a different aura about it that brings back memories of the past. You know, when trick or treat was fun and safe and you could go, by yourself, door to door. When you could ride your bike around your block and not have to worry about anyone nabbing you. I miss those days and wish my daughter could have experienced that, but we are living in an age when I can't even let my girl out in her own backyard without worry. Anyway, here is my sweet kitty cat and her link:



Here's wishing you peace and happiness!
Kathy

3 comments:

Tina said...

Truly sweet. love it.
T

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Awww Kathy! She's darling! Such gorgeous fabric too!

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

SO sweet, Kathy! And this color combination is striking!!

Brenda
xxoo