Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Never too Early!

You know those old sayings..... "The Early Bird Catches the Worm"...... Early to Bed, Early to Rise....." well, if it were up to me, I would be sewing Fall all year 'round. I don't know if it's the colors or the the magical feel that is in the air for that time of year, but I love it! Although Greta can be a Halloween Witch, she can also be just a Moon and Stars doll. Depending on your decor, she can be left out all year 'round. She is larger than my last few dollies..... 26" tall and she has that wonderful whispy hair. I listed her on Ebay and she can be bid on or you can Buy It Now. If you do Buy It Now, I will give FREE Shipping to the US. What a deal!


Here is her link if you would like to see more of Greta:



I am hoping to have more things listed on Ebay and in my Etsy Store this week. Two bunnies and two kitty cats are in the works.

Have a great week everyone! Enjoy your day and don't sweat the small stuff! It's only stuff!

Kathy




No comments: