Friday, April 17, 2009

Once was old, is new again!

This gal used to be someone else a couple of weeks ago, but she didn't find a home. Soooooo, she has been transformed into a whole new person. (Boy, sometimes I wish I could actually do that with my own life!) I don't often do that, but this one was just too sweet and a whole lot of time and detail has gone into her.
She is my Hobbit Witch. Hope you like her. Here's her link on Ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/cma88h


I actually got to work out in the yard yesterday. It was just a glorious day and today is supposed to be even better. I hope the sun is shining on you wherever you may be and have yourself a Primsical Day!

Kathy

5 comments:

Tina said...

Kathy, I really love this little witch. She is sweet. Great piece.

The sun is already shining brightly here. I'm off to walk in it this morning.

Blessings
T

Denni said...

She's so dang cute!! I love your dolls. I'm with you though, I wish I could change myself somedays~lol. Hope your weekend is good

Chicken Lips said...

She's great! I guess change agrees with her.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in for a quick hello!

Have a great upcoming week.

Chris (-:

vintagepaletteart said...

Hey Kathy.......please let me come pick you up tomorrow!

Email me.............*Nana