Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thinking Spring.......trying to!

I'm trying so very hard to try and put winter behind me. I know, there is still 2 months to go until spring, but I am hoping that Mr. Groundhog finds a way for an early spring next week. I believe in Ohio we have set an average snowfall record for the state. The old record was in 1978-79. I barely remember it, but I do remember all the neighborhood kids getting together on our street playing ice hockey. We gathered up anything we could use as a stick. My poor mom never did get to use her broom again! LOL But we all had a blast!
I have three new offerings on Ebay this week. Hope you get a chance to check them out!
Tulla
Holiday Frogs

Tabletop St. Patrick


Hope you all have a Primsical Day!
Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment on my blog...I feel your winter pain. It's been so cold here and lots of snow...sigh. But it's February now, which means only one month til March, which means only one month after that til spring (or something that leads one to have hope that something like spring exits). You did say only two more months, but I have to play complex psychological games with myself to believe it!

Love your dolls!

Nancy said...

Hi Kathy...

Very cute...Love Tulla...she is adorable!

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Aww, so cute Kath, as always! I've a special fondness for Tullah, tho.. ;)
What happened to our 45 degree heat wave?? It's Freeeeeezin again!!

Think pink! Think spring!
Brenda
xxxoo