Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Snow Day!

A Winter Storm on it's way!! They are predicting we are to get 4 - 8 inches of the white stuff. I thought spring was in my grasp..... but winter keeps pushing it farther and farther away.
I have three new dollies on Ebay. They will end on Saturday night, January 31st.

Gretchen
Ireland

Heart Head/Plain Flip Doll

Here's a link for the above:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kathysprims_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ10
Hope you all are staying warm and cozy! I am working on a Spring Fling doll and a set of sweet frogs!
Hope you have a Primsical Day!
Kathy




2 comments:

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Awww... sweet lil girls! I'm so curious about those flip dollies, hmm..
I admire how you glide ahead thru the seasons.. I'm still stuck in Winter!

Brenda
xxoo

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Ireland is 2 FESTIVE!!! LOL '-P)

Have a great rest of the week!

Chris :-)