Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ooooooooo Yummo!!

Most every Saturday, you can find my daughter and me in the kitchen baking. She enjoys making things and I enjoy spending time with her. I also secretly get to teach her math, measuring, following directions, etc. just what every teenager needs to know! LOL
This week we made white chocolate chip cookies and crescent rolls. The crescent rolls are by far her favorite, so we generally make them every week.
Because they are sooooooo yummy, I thought I would share the recipe with you all!
1 pkg. of yeast
1/4 C. Warm Water
Mix until yeast is disolved, then add:
1/2 C. Sugar
2 Eggs
1 C. Warm Water
1/2 C. Oil
1 tsp of Salt
Beat the eggs, then mix all together before adding flour
5 - 6 C. Flour (Add slowly)
Let rise, then knead and divide into 3 parts. Roll out into a circle just like you were rolling out a pie crust. Cut into 8 triangle shapes wedges. Roll up starting at the larger end. Place on greased baking sheet and let rise again. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes. Add butter on top when they come out of the oven. Makes 24 rolls.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

You're sucha good Mommie!! Yumm.. maybe I should visit on a Saturday. ;)

Yes, it was Hunka Hunka Burnin Love!! LOL.. (how often have you heard that in your lifetime?!) Mark's enjoying it now, too! :)

xxoo

vintagepaletteart said...

Lookin' good! Better than the Pillsbury Dough Boy even! =D

Sam I Am said...

man..im comin' to visit on the weekends!!! yummmmm!!!
those crescent rolls would be even YUMMIER if they had hotdogs inside!!! SLURP!

Love all your dollies... you're poor sewing machine must be SMOKIN!

xoxoxo
sam

jojo said...

Kath!!
WOW I LOVE TO BAKE Too!!
I think I am addicted to YEAST! IT amazes me LOL
I would like your pizza dough recipe...also do you make calzones..?I am looking for a pizza dough that is sweet?
If you get a chance..leave it on my blog or email me !
love jojo