Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some more new Babies......

I threw in a couple of St. Patty's Day items this week. I love V-Day, but needed a small break. I am working on my last Heart Head Doll for Ebay done up in pink and black and I'm hoping to get an Irish Jig Dancer done too. All I wanna do is sit and watch the snow today. We got 4 inches of the fluffy stuff this afternoon and school let out early. My girl is hoping for no school tomorrow and me too! I'm not much of a snow person, to go out into it, but I do like watching it float down from heaven! Here's my newest ones........ I also have a couple of new patterns to list on my website this week!
Leanne
Mary Kate
Lizzie

Irish Raggedy Ann

I send you all Primsical Blessings and stay warm out there!

Kathy

3 comments:

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Hi Kath.. take a break and watch the snow. (Ugh, I hate driving in it, but it sure looks pretty coming down...)
Your cuties are so sweet!

Brenda
xxoo

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE Leanne's "wild" blonde hair!

Have a great day.

Chris :-)

softinthehead said...

I want snow! If I have to have this biting cold weather I want snow to go with it! I'm whining! Like the new digs here Kathy...Your work is so darn good! I wanna be like you when I grow up! P2 (Pam)