Monday, September 28, 2009

The Pretty and the Ugly!

I have a couple of different dollies this week to share with you all! The first is pretty ugly,- Mumified Madge. I tried a different technique in creating her and love the results! Check out her auction link to find out more!




And now for the pretty...... This is Elvira or El for short. She is my Trick or Treat dolly. Her dress is made from layers of tulle and a retro Halloween fabric. Her glass glitter mask and treat bag are both removeable! Here is her link if you would like to see more!


I have a few days off from work, so I must get busy creating another dolly. Hope you all have a Primsical Day!
Kathy

2 comments:

Tina said...

OM goodness! They are so awesome and I love mummy chicks skin! You are so good.
Blessings
T

Sparky said...

Pretty and Ugly are whimsical and a delight for Halloween Eve...Kathy I have added you to my blog as I think many who view mine will be inspired by yours...
any objections? lol
I love your blog..
madame samm