Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hello Everyone!
It's been tooooooo long since I updated my blog! The summer went by so fast. Most of you know I took a temp job over the summer. It kept me very busy and wasn't able to do much sewing. Now the temp job has turned into a permanent job! Not as many hours, but enough, and I can start sewing again!

I do have Great News to share with you all! My creation, Sherwood Snowman, is in the pages of the Holiday issue of Create and Decorate Magazine! The issue hit the newsstands yesterday (September 15th)! I want to thank everyone at Create and Decorate for being so wonderful and it was such a pleasure working with everyone!

Here is the website link if you would like to peek:

There was a couple of "oops" in the pattern itself, which
C & D has added to their website. The instructions weren't complete and the pattern for the hat is missing. You can download the instructions on their site or email.

Here are the dimensions for Sherwood's hat pieces:
The brim of the hat is 4" across and the top of the hat is 2.75" across. (Circles) The hatband is 1.25" x 8."




I hope you all had a great summer! I am currently working on a Halloween doll and hope to have it listed on Ebay this Sunday!
Have a Primsical Day!
Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy he is adorable! I bought the magazine a little over a week ago just because of your little snow man!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Congratulations Kathy! Did you share in our AHA group yet? This is wonderful!

Sheryl

Tina said...

Well, I and so many others will be thrilled to see what you will create with your time. So glad things are going well for you and I am busting over your snowman in the issue of C&D Wonderful.
Take care,
T