Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Oh My Goodness! I can't believe it's been this long since I updated my blog! I am so sorry! Work has taken me away from everything I love and miss! I am currently working close to full-time in the retail business and this past Christmas season was just crazy! I hope to get back to my passion of sewing and creating very soon.

I hope to have a few auctions to list this evening..... we'll see how that goes! LOL But in the meantime, I have some good news to share! Back in October, I created several pieces for some upcoming magazines. One was for 365 Celebrate! the other for Soft Dolls and one more to be named later.

This is Crystal and she is in the Winter 2009 of 365 Celebrate! Connie Porcher puts together such a wonderful magazine! So much eye candy and lovely pieces for purchase. Thanks Connie for including me in such a great magazine!





Emily is in the covers of the March 2010 issue of Soft Doll Magazine. Another great magazine chalked full of patterns and techniques. This issue should be available by the end of January and includes the pattern for Emily and her bunny purse. Thanks Kelly for letting me and Emily in your magazine!





I hope you all are enjoying the new year and I pray that the worst of times are over and we can all look forward to a prosperous new year!
Primsical Blessings to you all!
Kathy

5 comments:

KV Creative Designs said...

Congrats on being included in the magazines! I hope your New Year is full of Artful Adventures!

Happy New Year & Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

P.S. I hope you will stop by my blog for my giveaway!

carla said...

Congrats!!!! Yaa!!!! I have loved sd&a for many years!!! How wonderful to have a doll in there!!!! hugs carla

Carla said...

She's so cute! I quit taking that magazine after 10 years, now I have to go find this issue.

Kathy Hunka said...

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words! :)

MommaB said...

are you going to make any bunny dolls for the spring...