Friday, June 5, 2009

The Cape.......


This is a place that is on my "list" of things to see and do. I've been to the ocean many times, but there is a draw to Cape Cod that I can't explain.


Maybe the draw is the amount of history that surrounds the area. Or the quaintness of the villages.

Lobster is something I have never tried but want to. I heard that there is nothing like fresh caught lobster and can't wait to try some!

Thanks for stopping by and dreaming a little with me!

Have a Primsical Day!
Kathy





4 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Kathy -
I was born/raised in MA, now currently residing in RI. Next week, I am headed for a 5-day stay in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard (courtesy of a very generous brother-in-law to stay at his home at no charge!) Oh, how I wish there were enough time to get you here to join us!!
~.~

Christopher A. Klingler said...

YUMMY Lobster!!! ~ LOL '-P)

Have a great weekend Kathy.

Chris (-:

Chicken Lips said...

Sounds wonderful! You've never had lobster?! Well, if you can make it out here to CA, I know a great place on the coast that serves them up good!

Anonymous said...

Lobster is one of my favorites!! Try it if you get a chance ☺