Saturday, May 9, 2009

Summertime Fun in the Sun!

Since a vacation, to the beach, is out of the question for me this year, I thought I would dream of it through my dolls. I love making my beach themed dollies and this guy screams the water!! He has three things going for him that I hardly ever do.....one, he's a boy; two, he has ears; and three, he has sculpted toes! I named my little man Big Ben, the Barefoot Beach Life Guard. Awfully long name for this little dude, but he is full of charm! Here is his link if you would like to see more pics of him:



Ben has FREE shipping to the US and ends on Friday night, the 15th of May.


Here's hoping your vacation dreams come true! Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a Primsical Day!
Kathy

5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

CUTE boy dolly Kathy!

Popping in to say hello & wish you a nice weekend!

Chris (-:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

He is just too cute Kathy!!!

I popped by to tell you that you won Gone Batty 2 from my blog giveaway so if you email me your address I will get him sent off to you. Congratulations!!!

monkeycatsstudio@charter.net

Laurie

Village Gift Shoppe said...

Hey Kath......I think you better tell Laurie to ship him to me, so I can watch him while you're in DC.............LMAO!

Prim's by Kim said...

He's a cute-T-pie ;-)

Tina said...

Wow, love him!! I'm digging the sideburns and his ears turned out great, for sure. so cute
T