Monday, February 23, 2009

Yankee Doodle Party Girl

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day! Time is flying by so quickly and spring will finally be here before we know it! I did get a chance to see some bulbs trying to make their way out of the dirt before this last batch of snow and cold came through...... so not too far away, the warmer weather lurks.....
I made two new dollies this past week and have them on Ebay. The first was inspired by all the glitz and glam buzz surrounding the Oscars and also last week was the first week of Mardi Gras, so Brenda, the Masquerade Party girl was born. I also wanted to use the cute little tricorn hat I found on a trip to Colonial Williamsburg a year or so back, and then Joyce was born! I named these dollies after two wonderful friends of mine. They are very dear to me and I wouldn't know what I would do without them! Thanks chicklets for all your support and knowledge!
I'm trying to get back to the workroom and make a Leprechaun dolly, so stay tuned for him!
Have a Primsical Day!
Kathy

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Kathy, I love them both and really dig that black and white patterned fabric on Brenda. I think you did your friends proud and they'll be snapped up I'm sure.
Blessings and hope you are well.
T

Tina said...

I'm back to just say thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today. There are a few artistic souls in my life whose encouragement means a lot to me and my dear, you are one of them. I thank you.
smiles
T

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Heehee.. I love playin dress-up! I'm so honored!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Brenda
xxoo