Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Valentine Fun!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
I took advantage of the slow month of sales for December and dedicated myself to creating only Valentine offerings.

This is Tatiana. I have dressed her in toile and gave her a bubble skirt. She also is wearing false eyelashes and whispy, wool hair!

Lizzie is waiting for her Valentine Date! The bodice and bloomers are made from a vintage tablecloth. She also has alot of hand-stitching and I even hand-dyed her curly wool hair!


Olivia is one of my favs! She has a bodice made of an old handkerchief with vintage lace around the collar. I also added a vintage tablerunner for her skirt!



I love this sweet Cherub! Lots of handpainting and Gold Glass Glitter!


And sweet Raggedy Ann! She is a Pin Keep. She has button eyes and a stitched face.

Here is the link if you would like to see more pictures:


I Hope your day is a happy one!

Primsical Blessings to you all!
Kathy



4 comments:

vintagepaletteart said...

WooHoo! You go girl!!! =o) Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Gorgeous new dolls. I really like the first one!

Tina said...

You are just ON IT! Your creativity is always inspiring. Love the new gals!
T

. said...

You are so on the ball girl. Love these valentine dollies.